Tuesday, April 22, 2008

reflection on "Learning Management Systems: The wrong place to start learning"

According to the article, the Learning Management Systems (LMS) seems like a tool for learners who learn for a long period of time. It means that the learners have certain experience on learning.

However, the LMS is not suitable for young learners, especially the learners who just start learning. As a primary school teacher, I think it is not good for my school as well as my students. It is because the LMS is not designed for the learners who just start learning (these learners need more help in learning). It is designed for the learners to control their learning.

After reading the article, I found that I have got more ideas about learning environment. I would think about providing a suitable place for my students. I also learnt how to choose the right tools for my students in learning language.

No comments: